1. What is the weather like where you live?
Today its in the 70s which is nice. It has been hot and humid here this summer. Lots of storms and tornados etc this summer. More than usual!
2. Share one thing you love about this time of year.
I love being outside. I like to go swimming. I like to sit on my porch and read my book. Anything as long as I can be outside!
3. Share one thing you do NOT love about this time of year.
4. How will you spend the remaining days leading up to Autumn? Getting ready for church stuff to gear back up, spending some fun time with friends and family, going to a baseball game, going to the LifeLight Christian Music Festival in Sioux Falls SD Labor Day Weekend and celebrating my bday that weekend as well!
5. Share a good summer memory.
I have so many great memories of summer. Working at Bible camp. Making spontaneous trips to Medora to the musical. Roadtripping with my family. Camping! Fairs! I have so many wonderful memories of summer I cannot just narrow it down to one!
I have many good summer memories too. Growing up in Southern California led to lots of those…dunno how I ended up as a Cheesehead.
I forgot to answer this question so here is my answer!
Bonus: What food says SUMMER to you?
So many foods say summer to me but most especially fresh food out of the garden; sweet corn, veggies, etc. Watermelon also says summer to me! Also fresh hamburgers or anything on the grill!
wow! the more i read the more it sounded just like mine 😉
i'm a prairie girl too ~
thx for sharing!
small world …