1) What is your first memory of the RevGalBlogPals? I had been blogging for almost a year and I saw the RevGalBlogPals link on my friend Mark’s blog. Since I am a women in ministry, I thought it would be cool to blog and read blogs of other women doing the same thing. I also think its awesome we have so many guys on the blog ring as well. It’s a true example of women and men partnering in ministry!
2) Have you met any of the other ring members in real life? The only one I’ve met is my friend Mark who I went to seminary with, so not sure if that really counts, since he got me interested in the RevGalBlogPals!
3) Of those you haven’t met, name a few you would love to know in person. Im with everyone else on this question. There are so many I would love to meet.
4) What has Ring Membership added to your life? The ring has brought so many things to my laugh. First off, it has brought other individuals into my life that have dealt with the same situation as me. Secondly, it has brought me new friends. Thirdly, the members of the ring also arent afraid to give advice and all your advice has helped me a long the way. The ring has added so many awesome people into my life that I hope some day I get the opportunity to meet. ROCK ON REVGALBLOGPALS!!!!!
5) Describe a hope for the future of the WebRing. Im with everyone else it would be cool to start a retreat or something we’re we all could get together, chat, and meet.