1. What is the best thing you have had to eat in the last couple of days? I treated myself to a cherry icee and a soft pretzel while I was at Target today. It tasted so very good!
2. What is the topic/subject of the best thing you have read in the last couple of days? I am currently reading Jodi Picoult’s book The Storyteller which is good of course. The story is about the Holocaust. So at times it can be a little much.
3. Who would you like to give a shout out to that has been in your life the last couple of days? My friends. I know many of your arent here physically but I miss you all!
4. How have you practiced self-care in the last couple of days? Starting to get back into a consistent workout pattern again. Taking my day off.
5. Use the following words in a sentence: couple, shutter, smile, pillow, groan, skip, baby elephant, red shoes. The couple with the red shoes saw the baby elephant smile as the camera shutter opened while the giraffe let out a groan and the monkey and his friend skip around the zoo landing on a pillow.