Eight Random Facts
Here it is:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. My two first cousins and I are all girls born on the third of the month so when my sister was born, we thought for sure she was a boy. She broke the trend by being born on the 26th of a month. However her and our dad were born on the 26th of a month.
2. I alphabatize all of my cds. I also organize my books by height on my bookshelfs. It just makes sense to me that they fit better on the bookshelf that way.
3. My favorite color is yellow.
4. After working at camp, I wanted to learn guitar. While at seminary, I took guitar lessons and learned a few notes. However I think it’s a lost cause because I am not musically inclined. That is definetely not one of my gifts!
5. I am a published poet! (and hope to some day be a famous author)
6. I definetely prefer a manual transmission to an automatic.
7. I used to have the hugest crush on Noah Wylie!
8. I wish I could be on the show What Not To Wear. I am not a horrible dresser but am not the most fashion-forward. Stacey and Clinton could help me out so much. I do things that I know I shouldn’t do like wearing white socks with black pants and stuff. I’m getting better from watching their show. However still wish I could be on the show.
Lets see I’ll tag MissionBound, UrbanShocker7, Em-Ela, InnerDorothy, JaeBee, PastorsWifeToBe, Songbird, and HipChickMamma.
Just look back a couple of days and you’ll find i played already. But thanks for thinking of me!
I love What Not to Wear, too.
Haha. I also watch What Not To Wear on occasion. However, I think a lot of the stuff they suggest is hideous, but hey… That’s probably chalked up to city vs. rural living. Anyway, I also had a HUGE crush on Noah Wylie at one point! Both he and Elijah Wood. Yowza!
hiya! i too need a make-over, especially once i’m expected to wear preacher clothes next year!
i haven’t seen what not to wear but “how do i look” sounds similiar–people go on tv and get a makeover with their wardrobe. it’s very cute, i keep thinking i need to go on it.
thanks for thinking of me with the tag but i’ve already played.