1. Think back to the time you left High School, what were your hopes visions and dreams for your life/ for the world? Wow…hard to believe I left high school ten years ago. Ten years ago, my dream was to go to college and get my journalism degree. I was hoping to start my own publishing company called Majestic Saviour Publishing. I also was hoping to become a famous author (which I still am dreaming about).
2. Have those hopes visions and dreams changed a lot, or are some of them still alive and kicking? (share one if you can) Some of my visions are the same but a lot of my visions have changed. My dream of becoming an author is still alive and kicking. I just love writing and want to share my stories with others. Since I went to college and worked at a paper, I realized something was missing and ended up at seminary and the rest is history.
3. Hebrews 11:1 ” Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ” Comforting, challenging or frustrating? This can be so frustrating at times. Sometimes it is so much easier said than done. And I especially find this verse extremely frustrating as I am in a place where I sometimes find myself wondering if I am really called to this place.
4. If resources were unlimited, and you had free reign to pursue a vision what would it be?After looking at my previous answers you should already know the answer to this question. I would start my own christian publishing company. I also would help out the camp I worked at for almost seven summers. I also would help out Special Olympics. There would be so many things I would do if I had the unlimited resources to do so.
5. Finally with summer upon us- and not to make this too heavy- share your dream holiday….where, when and who with…This one is easy. I would share it with my super awesome friends from camp and seminary who I havent seen in forever. I miss hanging with them and enjoy each of them immensely. It wouldnt matter where we went as long as were able to go together.
Excellent play–and you played even later than I did! I especially like your #5, and would love to be able to do something similar some day.
Having read a sampling of your poems, I heartily agree you are well on your way to being a famous author someday — And I will toot your horn for you no matter what side of the ocean I am on! (Can I be your Asian Market PR Person? I make great brochures, just ask Heather J)
Thanks for checking in on my blog — it had been awhile since my own musings had been written! Take care, good friend, and when that seminary reunion is in line, I am there!