1. If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose, and why? That’s a hard one. Perhaps Mother Theresa. Or Kate Middleton. I’m really not sure who I would choose.
2. If you were trapped in a tv show for a month, which show would you choose, and why? I would totally love to be trapped in the Big Bang Theory. That show is so funny. I think it would be a blast to be trapped with them. My second choice would probably be How I Met Your Mother.
3. If you could do any job in the world for a day, what would it be? I love holding babies. So any job that would let me hold babies for a day would be AWESOME. I’m not thinking a nanny or daycare. Maybe hanging out at the hospital as a nurse or something like that.
4. What are you loving right now? This weather…SPRING finally decided to show up. And it has been marvelous! I’m loving that work is starting to slow down a bit.
5. Use these words in a sentence: bless, cheeseburger, chihauha, skipping, Georgia
Georgia will bless her skipping chihauha as she eats a cheeseburger!
yay for holding babies!
Big Bang Theory would be a fun month….
I totally agree with Teri! YAY for holding babies and YAY for Big Bang Theory!
Can't wait to see you in less than a month.
Spring. Yes indeed…and holding babies, I just love.
I notice in your previous post that you said something about RedRiver Valley! I am from Western NDak, but my my mom and my sis live in East Grand Forks.
Thanks for the play!
Spring has finally sprung in my neck of the woods as well…and it is about darn time!
Holding Babies–what a tender thought.