1. Share a moment/ time of real encouragement in your journey of faith–That was definetely when I went to seminary. My seminary friends encouraged me so much and helped me to realize my calling. Also during seminary, I struggled. One of my fave moments is when a professor told my candicacy committee, that it took a lot of guts to stick with it. He was like you know how easy it would have been for T to walk out the door, but she hasnt…she has stuck with it.
2. Do you have a current vision / dream for your work/ family/ministry? To start at my new call and to work together to create a strong family and youth program.
3.Money is no object and so you will…..Pay off my bills, start my own publishing company, help the camp I worked at for seven summers, visit some friends, etc
4. How do you see your way through the disappointments? What keeps you going? I usually cry. Im an emotional person and crying helps me. I also like to vent to my friends and family, write poetry, etc.
5. How important are your roots? Very…they have made me the person I am!
6. Bonus= what would you like to add ? Since Im moving and starting a new call, my question is what is your least fave thing about moving? and your fave thing about moving?
In answer to your question I love the prospect of a clean sheet and a new start, and I hate leaving behind old friends- but that said true friends are never left behind so on balance- moving is OK!
GREATPOST- BLESSINGS FOR YOUR FUTURE MINISTRY.
Least favorite thing about moving: Packing
Favorite Thing: Unpacking (especially the books … love organizing them!)