1. A favorite ‘secular’ Christmas song. Well for me this is easy. “Im Dreaming of a White Christmas.” Its one of my faves because having grown-up in ND, I dont remember a Christmas that wasnt white. I also like “I’ll be Home for Christmas.”
2. Christmas song that chokes you up (maybe even in spite of yourself–the cheesier the better)
I cant really think of one that chokes me up. However growing up I remember Silent Night always made my mom cry. It is one of her faves!
3. Christmas song that makes you want to stuff your ears with chestnuts roasted on an open fire. There aren’t too many Christmas songs that I dont like but if I had to chose, Id probably pick Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
4. The Twelve Days of Christmas: is there *any* redeeming value to that song?
Discuss. You know I wish I could say that there is some redeeming value to that song but it sure does get old after awhile. Maybe a redeeming value is that it talks about love a little.
5. A favorite Christmas album-So this one is extremely hard for me because I love to play my Christmas music. However I stick mostly with Christian artists. When it comes down to it, my fave Christmas Cds are Go Fish-More Than a Story and Go Fish- Snow. Snow is their newest Christmas cd and it ranks right up there with their first Christmas cd so I cant pick between the two!