RevGalBlogPals writes: “What five characters would you switch places with for a day? I initially read this to mean characters in books, but hey…you can use plays, movies, comic strips, cartoons, anything you’d like. For bonus points, tell us WHY for each or some.”
So hard to pick just five but heres my five—-
1. Ziva—from NCIS! She is just so kick-ass and I think it would be fun to be her. And it wouldnt hurt to get to spend the day with Tony and McGee!! I’ve never seen myself as kick ass so it would be able to be her for a day.
2. Mary the mother of Jesus—I just think it would be intriguing and interesting to be her. This virgin told she was going to have this holy one! I cant even begin to imagine what she was feeling etc. It would be neat to be her for a little while!
3. Laura Ingalls Wilder. I love reading the books and watching the tv show. I just think it would be fun to be her. I also think it would be fun to be Melissa Gilbert or Alison Arngrim (played Nellie on the tv show). I recently read Alison’s book “Confessions of a Prairie Bitch” and I have NEVER LAUGHED SO HARD AT A BOOK! It would be fun to be her or Meliss and watch their antics unfold as they were filming Little House.
4. Jodi Picoult-I love her books and I have always wanted to be a writer so I think it would be fun to walk in her shows for a day or so. Her topics in her books are always a relevant topic to the time. I wonder how she comes up with those ideas!
5. Mr. Shuster from Glee! 😛 Ok this one might seem a little strange but I think it would be fun to have the gift of singing etc. Its definetely not a gift I possess. I love his character on the show and his values. It would be fun to hang out with him and to coach the Glee group! So much fun!