Tell us five ways in which you are anticipating, or your life is moving towards light, joy, hope–new things: new ideas, new hobbies, new people…and so on.
1. I’ve been meeting new people lately because I recently about a month or so ago joined a writing group at our local library. It has been a fantastic way to keep my writing up but also been a neat way to meet new people.
2. New life. I love babies and can’t wait until I have my own family but lately a lot of my friends have had another baby or announced they are expecting again. I am so excited for them. My good friends DJ and A just had their third child; another boy. They started the adoption process and got pregnant about the same time so their two older children are like 4 months apart!
3. Fitness and Zumba! I recently just started Zumba and LOVE IT! I may look like a fool but I love it and get such a good workout. Helps me feel good when Im feeling sluggish, down, etc.
4. Music, a good movie or a good book also brighten my day. I love listening to music. I love reading a good book etc. Always makes me escape.
5. This might seem silly but as the rising waters of the Red River continue to rise, I am reminded of new life. It always amazes me how Fargo-Moorhead pulls together as a community to help protect each other.
I'm taking Zumba now too. It's been fun!