As you look back over 2011 share 5 blessings, they can be as grand or as simple as you like,if you year has been like mine they are probably a mixture!
1. Continuing to be blessed by the people and congregation I serve.
2. Attending and meeting some amazing new people/friends at the Lutheran Academy of the Rockies
3. Being able to spend time with my beloved family and friends
4. Finding a writing group at the local library that has helped me with my passion of writing
5. Simply just being blessed beyond my imagination throughout the year
As you look towards 2012 share 5 hopes- again, anything goes!
1. That I will finally meet my Mr. Right and be able to start a family
2. That the 7 youth going to the ELCA National Youth Gathering will be blessed by their experience.
3. That I might get to reconnect and visit with some WTS friends
4. That my life will simply continue to be blessed and enriched by wonderful friends and family
5. That I might win a poetry/writing contest
Happy New Year dear readers and friends!