1. What are your feelings about celebrating birthdays, especially your own? Im definetely a birthday person! I love celebrating it especially with family and friends! Life is a gift so I feel it is important to celebrate every year of my life.
2. Do you have any family traditions about birthdays? Nope not really!
3. Is it easy to remember friends’ and family members’ birthdays? If so, how do you do it? YES! I love sending bday cards, writing on their FB walls, etc. I am a person who writes just about everyones name on the calendar to remember. It also helps that on FB it tells you whose bday is that day!
4. What was one of your favorite birthdays? (or your unhappiest?)Ive had so many great birthdays! My mom and sister surprised me and gave me a surprise party for my sweet 16th. On my 30th, my colleague Pr. M put it in the bulletin and sent out an email. (I was gone the weekend it was in the bulletin). Members of the congregation sent flowers, emails, called me etc on that day. My all time fave bday was when I started seminary. It was crazy! It was the first day of classes and I hardly knew anyone! We had watched a clip from the movie Chocolat during class so we decided to watch the rest that night in our lounge. My friend L and I went to the store and I bought my own bday cake! That night we gathered and watched the movie! After the movie, we had so much fun! We played the card game Spoons and there was spoons flying everywhere! Then we decided to eat the cake with our hands like little piggies! We laughed so hard that night!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Post anything else you want to share about birthdays, including favorite foods, songs, and/or pictures. MY FAVE CAKE!!!!!