What a great way to play my 300th post!
1) Which of the Winter Olympic sports is your favorite to watch?
I love watching them all but figure skating is probably my favorite if I had to choose!
2) Some of the uniforms have attracted attention this year, such as the US Snowboarders’ pseudo-flannel shirts and the Norwegian Curling team’s — ahem — pants. Who do you think had the best-looking uniforms? I actually like the pseudo-flannel shirts. ALl of the olympic stocking camps are pretty sweet!
3) And Curling. Really? What’s up with that? Curling becomes addicting if you start watching it or at least thats what Ive been told. Apparently it is a very strategic game.
4) Define Nordic Combined. Don’t look it up. Take a guess if you must. Nordic Combined is skiing down the hill and then switching to slolam runs doing the hill so it is downhill combined with slolam.
(There will be a prize for the best answer, but be aware, this is a judged sport.)
5) If you could be a Winter Olympics Champion just by wishing for it, which sport would you choose for winning your Gold Medal? Hmmmm….swimming or gymnastics