I always struggled to come up with “cool” costumes. One year I decided to be a sandwich for Halloween. I dont remember much about the costume but remember that I tied two pillows to myself to make the bread. Looking back on it….it was pretty lame costume. As I’ve gotten older I have actually had a lot of fun thinking of costumes. When I was at seminary, there was always a Halloween party for the kids and they would trick or treat through the dorms. I loved that. I found some Princess Fiona ears at store and so I painted my face green and was Princess Fiona for Halloween. It is one of my fave costumes. Probably because I saw how much joy it brought the kiddos!
Another year I went as static cling!
(1) I think it would be fun to dress up as Hermione from Harry Potter. I love the books and just think it would be fun to dress up as one of the characters from the book.
(2) NEMO! I love the movie and think it would be incredibly fun to go as Nemo from the movie. I haven’t seen many Nemos so it would totally be out of the box.
(3) In this world of technology, I suppose it would be rather clever to go as a Facebook page or Twitter feed or something like that.
(4) One of the Veggie Tales would be so much fun!
(5) I cant think of any others? What are your best costume ideas?
|Me as Princess Fiona|