1. When were you smiling lately?
The funny thing is you usually can find me with a smile on my face. In fact, a couple of my friends named me “smiley.” I smile whenever Im around babies and young children, when Im around my friends and family, etc
2. What happened unexpectedly to you this past week?
My car decided it needed to have new brakes! 🙁
3. How was a catastrophe averted (or not)?
I realized something was wrong and took it in before it got worse. It also helped that my coworker listened to it and told me what he thought was wrong.
4. What was the most delicious thing you ate?
Hmmmm….lunch at the VIP room (one of my fave restaurants here in town)
5. Did you see any good movies or read any books or articles?
Im currently reading “The STory of Edgar Sawtelle” by David Wrobelski and “Jayber Crow” by Wendell Berry. Loving them!
Thanks for the book recommendations. I always like to get those. So glad you are often smiling. Me, too.