So this week’s Friday Five is courtesy of my good friends Frodo and Sam. Tell me 5 things that are good in our world. Or your world. Photos are a bonus.
1. My family-Mom, Dad, Ann, C, Grandma and Grandpa, aunts, uncles, etc. Last weekend it was so much fun to spend the weekend with my sis.
2. The awesome congregation I serve and my colleagues there
3. A much needed relaxing day off
4. My amazing friends…so thankful for each and every one of them in my life.
5. Excited for friends who are expecting new little ones. I love babies. Babies always make the world right in my eyes.
What a sweet Friday Five! It sounds like you are in a great place to love and be loved, and that's wonderful. Thanks for being a part of RevGals and playing the Friday Five this week! Blessings! 🙂