1. TREASURE: What is the best thing you’ve ever found at a rummage sale? Was it a bargain or just something you’ve longed for but couldn’t afford? My friend Gretchen and I were out exploring one day when the community had their city wide garbage pick-up. So it wasn’t technically found at a rummage sale but it was AWESOME! At the time I was looking for a new tv stand, she saw this beautiful dresser sitting out on the curb. She was like you could sand that and spray paint it black, it would look awesome. So we picked it up and loaded it into her vehicle, cool thing was it was actually an old recorder player table. It never did get sanded or painted but it did make the move with me and now is being used as coffee bar. And since it was free, Id say that it was pretty good deal!!!
2. TRASH: What is an item you couldn’t WAIT to donate to a sale like this, and then were surprised that someone not only bought it, they were so excited to have? I cant really think of anything at the moment.
3. BUDGET: How disciplined are you at these kinds of events? Can you stick to a budget, or do you empty your wallet? Depends…most of the time I try to stick to a budget but if I find some really good items that I have been looking/longing for, then it isnt always so easy to keep to a budget!
4. TAKE IT AWAY: What’s something you’d gladly donate right this minute if I would just come pick it up? Probably the many clothes that I would love to get rid of. I got rid of a lot when I moved back in November/December but today I started taking stuff out of my closets again and now they are sitting on my bed waiting to be sorted through but its just such a nice day, Id rather be outside!!!
5. TEA: Do you have a favorite tea? Or a special teapot? Tell us more! I love tea! I am more of a tea drinker than a coffee drinker. Today I even ventured into making some sun tea which I am enjoying at the moment! YUM!! I also like sweet tea! I know some people think its way to sweet but I actually like sweet! 🙂
Bonus: Sun tea is great with all the summer foods especially anything on the grill!!!
wasn't this fun! you're like me with moving recently and sorting things beforehand, but I have yet ANOTHER big bag of clothes do donate. soon.