1. What things do you like to hang on to? Certain items of clothing, pictures, etc
2. What is hard to let go of? Things with sentimental value
3. What is easy to give away? Clothes that dont fit anymore, knick-knacks
4. Is there any kind of stumbling block connected with cleaning out? Takes lots of time, energy, etc
5. What do you like to collect, hoard, or admire? I collect different types of Nativity scenes.
Bonus: Tell us about recycling or whatever you can think of that goes along with this muttering about cluttering. Hmmmm….I cant really think of anything for this one!
you're the second rev gal pal i've just read who collects nativity scenes! do you display them all or rotate ?
if you need ideas for recycling, i've posted about friend shannon who is doing that at sweet notions if you've time to take a look! from one prairie girl to another 😉