1. What is one place you make sure to take out-of-town guests when they visit? (you can be vague to preserve your anonymity if you like). Since I havent had many guests yet, I hadnt really thought about this until now. I would definetely take them to Super Awesome Bible Camp which is situated right off Lake Sakakawea. I also would probably take my guests to Quaint Tourist Town that has a summer outdoor musical, a bunch of neat little shops, wonderful biking and hiking trails, and also has a lot of history about Teddy Roosevelt. Also I probably would take you on a tour of the enchanted highway. The enchanted highway is composed of numerous wire sculpures that this man made.
2. When visiting another city or town, do you try to cram as much in as possible, or take it slow and easy? It depends on where Im at. I try to take it slow and easy but a lot of the times I find myself trying to get in as much as I can since I dont know when Ill make it back again.
3. When traveling, where are we most likely to find you: strolling through a museum, checking out the local shopping, or _________________? You’d probably find me everywhere. I like the little shops. I like to learn the history. Its fun to do a little of everything.
4. Do you like organized tours and/or carefully planned itineraries, or would you rather strike out and just see what happens? Im one that actually likes to see what happens. Its nice to be on my own time and to take in a place at my own pace.
5. After an extended trip, what do you find yourself craving most about home? Usually my bed! And also my friends and family!
I am having problems with my blogger account today, so I am signing in anonymous. Ugh, What I really want to say is that I can’t wait to vacation in your neck of the woods, because vacationing with you is lot of fun! Take care! Have a great day!