5 things Im thankful for:
1. My family—My family means the world to me. I dont know where Id be if they werent in my life. I love them dearly.
2. My Wartburg Friends—The friends I made while attending Wartburg Seminary mean the world to me especially Liz, Mackenzie, Mark, Mike, Chris, Heather, Collette, Sandi, Hillary, Jen, Jon, Carrie, etc. There are so many to name. You all are such a blessing in my life and Im so glad we are friends. No matter how many miles seperate us, I know our friendships will remain strong.
3. Camp of the Cross and my camp friends–These friendships mean the world to me too. Also without CCM, I dont know where Id be today. It helped me become the women of faith that I am today. It also helped me find my call to ministry.
4. Laughter–Laughter is something I am so thankful for. Sometimes it is just what the doctor ordered. I love being able to laugh especially with my friends and family. Without laughter, life would be boring.
5. A great place to live and work!