(2) Johnny Cash Museum. Even found a few Birthday/Christmas presents.
(3) Afternoon swim at our hotel
(4) Awesome night at 3rd and Lindsley! The Time Jumpers!!!
(5) Two words: Vince Gill!! I was totally fangirling!!
(6) My sis and I being silly and singing along with George Jones at his museum.
(7) Acme Feed and Seed–awesome restaurant recommended by our Auntie Carol.
(8) More 3rd and Lindsley. Seriously cannot get enough of this place!!
(9) Meeting Kat Perkin’s Uncle.
(10) Visiting with Allison Bray at 3rd and Lindsley.
(11) Meeting Ben Rue and hearing his song about growing up in a small town. Totally hit me in the heart!!
(12) Sleeping in past 10 am.
(13) Chillin in our hotel room watching the CMA Fest.
(14) Riding on the General Jackson Showboat.
(15) Nashville Live on the boat
(16) Yummy meal WITH yummy cheesecake.
(17) Visiting with a man and his daughters who were at our table on the boat. They were from WI.
(18) Meeting a blog friend in real life and hanging out with her. So fun that we got to hang out, Jen. And thanks for the ride.
(19) Great Lyft drivers! Love that Lyft shows you what the driver and car look like.
(20) Supper at Monells. Awesome home-cooked meal.
(21) Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
(22) Historic RCA Studio B
(23) Some chill time at our hotel
(24) Supper at the historic Wild Horse Saloon. Yummy fried pickles. And some of the best sausage in the world!!
(25) Line Dancing lessons
(26) Songwriters showcase at the Johnny Cash Museum cafe.
(27) Great continental breakfast at our hotel.
(28) Meeting two more FMF friends in real life. And having lunch with them at the GermanTown Cafe. So much fun, Janel and Val.
(29) Backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry. So cool!!
(30) Supper at Aquarium restaurant.
(31) Grand Ole Opry–Pam and Mel Tillis, Mark Wills, RaeLynn and so many more.
(32) Nash the Bear
(33) Finally arriving home.
(34) EG picking us up at the airport.
(35) A sweet text from my friend KW. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!
(36) My first two pieces of FMFSnailMail this round. Thanks CG and KA.
(37) Sleeping in and then going to Denny’s for lunch.
(38) Cinnamon Pancakes
(39) Catching up on my shows that were recorded throughout the week.
(40) Cherry Dr. Pepper and Hot Tamales
(41) The FMF crew!!! My heart just keeps growing!!! Love you all so much!! So glad that God connected our hearts!!!
A little fun for your Monday so I am linking up with Anita and Carol at Inspire Me Monday: