(1) Tomatoes fresh from the garden shared with me by a neighbor
(2) Safe travels to the Cities
(3) My sis having a good first day of school this year teaching
(4) A fun day at the MN State Fair with great WTS friends–good fun, lots of laughter, pure joy!
(5) Stopping at a friends on my way home from the cities, going our for lunch and catching up on life.
(6) Finding a friend’s honey entry at the fair, taking pictures of their honey entry and texting the pics to my friend.
(7) Another great “Labor of Love” Sunday
(8) A member leaving fresh garden produce at church to share with us. I got a few cucumbers and tomatoes.
(9) Air conditioning on this very HOT day!!!
(10) Watching a toddler get soooo excited to ride the carousel at the fair….absolute pure joy!!!
(11) Shutterfly photo books. I love making them and sharing them with friends and family. I need to get caught up though.
(12) A good book on my Kindle. The book I’m currently reading is called “The Promise of Stardust”
(13) A Baptism during Worship
I’ve been loving writing down my blessings but this week in particular I can’t help but think of a dear friend and her husband who lost their baby girl. Sometimes it’s just so hard to understand! Please say a prayer for their family. It would be greatly appreciated!
this is the best one yet! esp all the food! this morning they had a baptism at the church where I was supply musician again–always wonderful.