(1) YouthWorkers with some of my fave people.
(2) A yummy taco bar
(3) A great turnout for our Practice Discipleship/Gathering training.
(4) Getting to hug one of my fave kiddos.
(5) A gorgeous day; 70 plus degree weather.
(6) A sweet Tweet from a blogger friend.
(7) A great night at Confirmation and FLY.
(8) A friend sharing exciting good news.
(9) NASHVILLE (Love that tv show!)
(10) A beautiful day for a drive
(11) Being asked by Living Lutheran if they can repost one of my blog posts. Totally made my day!!
(12) Writing the devotions this week for the Camp of the Cross FB page.
(13) Chatting with my sissy online
(14) A message from a friend.
(15) Being asked a sweet question by a sweet lady.
(16) Holding and meeting Baby Harvey.
(17) Crystal Stine’s Creative Basics course. I’m learning so much!!
(18) Moldiv: a new photo collage app for my phone. So much fun! I cannot get enough of it!!
(19) Hearing my name called a “million” times as I taught the lesson for family SS today.
(20) Several hugs today from my fave kiddos.
(21) Meeting a new family and getting to hold one of their twins.
(22) Getting some baby Briar cuddling time in.
(23) E holding my hand as we walked to the usher so he could put his quarter in the offering plate. Also E and I playing hide n seek after worship.
(24) A nice PLN (post-liturgical) nap
(25) Confirmation rehearsal and banquet
(26) Academy of Country Music Awards