(1) A member saying my sermon gave her a little peace yesterday.
(2) Getting back into a workout routine
(3) Watching Full House reruns
(4) A great and productive staff meeting this afternoon
(5) Awesome #fmfpartysnailmail!!
(6) Talking to my Daddy on the phone and finding out they might visit me next weekend or the next.
(7) Candles that I got from some of my Confirmation students for Christmas that have helped get the burnt smell out of my office! A ballast went out in one of the flourescent lights in my office!
(8) A sweet email from a fellow blogger letting me know that she appreciates me reading and commenting on my blog.
(9) Texting with my sissy
(10) A V-Day card from my sissy
(11) Hanging with my friend EG
(12) Chocolate molten lava cake
(13) Volunteering at the downtown V-Day dinner! So much fun and I got to run the cash bar!
(14) Texting with MW
(15) Holding an infant while greeting today at church
(16) Helping with a Baptism at church. I love marking these milestones!!
(17) Buying Girl Scout cookies from one of my church kiddos! She was soooo excited to sell them so I bought three boxes!!