(1) Our YouthWorkers gathering
(2) Surprising Mom for a few minutes since we were so early to YouthWorkers.
(3) Getting a card from my mom with some Halloween pictures of her
(4) My Confirmation class as well as Wed worship making Get Well cards for a young man.
(5) Voxing with one of my new #write31 days friends. So cool!!
(6) Getting a text from my previous colleague
(7) Reconnecting with and Voxing with a dear college friend AH!
(8) Receiving a one lovely blog award. So humbled and amazed! Thanks Barbara!!
(9) Competing with my friends on FitBit. I’m losing badly but I’m determined to redeem myself next week!!
(10) Getting quite a bit of Christmas shopping done at the Pride of Dakota show with my sister.
(11) EG stopping to pick up the cards we made for her parishioner.
(12) Getting to snuggle with a one month old baby girl at Family SS
(13) Making a thankful tree at Family Sunday School
(14) Getting my usual Sunday call from my momma
(15) My sister getting home safely
(16) Tying for first place at the Lutheran campus ministry chili feed
(17) And each of YOU!!!!
I love your thankful heart! This inspires me to keep track of my blessings each day!
Thank You Heather!
This is great! I have been thinking of writing down things that I'm thankful for, but for some reason, I keep forgetting… Thank you for reminding me!
You are welcome for the reminder!
It is amazing how many things through out our day we can be thankful for if we think about it. So incredible blessed. Thanks for the reminder.
That is so true. You are so welcome for the reminder!
I love that receiving a card is on your list! That is one of my personal goals to mail out "fun, non-bill" mail to everyone in my address book at least once a quarter.
Laura, that is a great goal. I try to send out real mail as often as I can.
What a cool idea for a regular post! I love it. I don't publish on Sundays, but this is the perfect kind of Sunday post.
Thank You! I've been doing it for over a year now and it really is a perfect post for Sundays.