(1) Our Diaconal Ministers Gathering in Seattle. Spending time with these dear brothers and sisters is so good for my soul! Love them so much!!!
(2) Walking on the beach with Beth, Anna, and Holly
(3) The retreat center making those of us who were flying out at zero dark thirty a take-out breakfast. Very nice of them to do that.
(4) Holy conversation at our gathering
(5) Checking out downtown Seattle. There wasn’t much open but still fun to see where Pikes Place is etc.
(6) Listening to a young mom read books to her child a few seats ahead of me on the airplane. Such a sweet sound to my ears.
(7) KG giving me a ride to the airport on Sun. Thanks friend! And A member picking me up today. Thanks J!
(8) Coming into my office and finding Halloween cookies on my desk from my colleague BG. So yummy!
(9) A thank you card and gift cards from some members. Such a sweet gesture.
(10) Receiving my friend JP’s consecration announcement. So excited for her!!!
(11) My first trick or treaters at my house! Thanks for bringing them by RT and CT!
(12) All the trick or treaters I got at my house; only 15 but so much more than I got at my apt in Moorhead.
(13) My friend Mandy’s baby shower
(14) Finishing the #write31 days challenge. Posting all 31 days!!
(15) Getting to hold a 5 week old baby for a few minutes this morning
(16) Two little girls who were my shadows for a little bit this morning. So sweet!!
(17) Leading a couple of stations for family SS today. So much fun!!!