(1) Roadtripping to Garrison with my friend Chris and attending the WNDBAGS meeting
(2) A great WNDBags meeting; JH and I leading practice discipleship training with the group
(3) Reconnecting with a seminary classmate. So good to see her and spend time with her.
(4) A compliment from that seminary classmate and friend telling me how great I look!
(5) Making and eating an awesome Sundried Tomato and Mushroom pasta in a Garlic and Basil cream sauce! The leftovers were just as good!!
(6) A great Zumba workout
(7) Drawing on the sidewalk at church with some of our youth
(8) Decorating the church with great people for our Celebration picnic. So much fun!!
(9) Getting a dance lesson from a dear parishioner. Sad that I accidentally deleted the video but glad I got some fun pics!!
(10) Great Celebration picnic!! Visiting, watching the kids have so much fun, and getting my face painted too!!
(11) Finally being added as an admin on the church FB page!
(12) Getting to spend time with awesome people in my life.
(13) Having a four year old insist that I sit by her at supper at her house! So sweet!!
(14) Coffee and conversation with a dear friend! So good for the soul!
(15) Getting an instant message from my sis asking if she could come visit this weekend. Lots of fun! Picnicking outside, going to the movie Moms Night Out, and so much more!
(16) Buying a patio set and putting it together myself! Pretty proud of myself for that!!
(17) A great Cantate worship
(18) Eight youth coming to my intro meeting for the National Youth Gathering! So excited!!
(19) Working in my yard with my sister; some raking, picking up sticks, etc
(20) First Tutti Frutti of Spring/Summer
(21) Lots of outside time; 70 degree weather
(22) and YOU!!! 🙂