(1) A fun surprise in my mailbox
(2) Guest posting on a fellow #write31days friends blog about our #oneword365 “gentleness.”
(3) A Google Hangout call with youth ministry colleagues
(4) Getting to see the Pacific Northern Holiday Train. So much fun!!
(5) Guest posting and sharing my testimony of faith on another #31days friend’s blog.
(6) Christmas gifts from my Confirmation kiddos and other FLC families. I indeed feel loved!!Love them too!!!
(7) FLY Christmas Party. What a blast!!!
(8) Lunch with four amazing woman!! So blessed to have them in my life.
(9) A haircut
(10) A very unexpected Christmas gift. So thankful for all I have received this holiday season.
(11) Talking to my Dad and stepmom on the phone today.
(12) Moms Christmas party at the nursing home. Lots of fun!
(13) Hitting my goal steps of 10000 steps; twice in the same week.
(14) Finishing a little Christmas shopping.
(15) A high five from a parishioner after I preached.
(16) More Christmas goodies and cards.
(17) A member telling me she smiles when I get into the pulpit. Such a sweet compliment!
(18) A great drive home for Christmas break
(19) The youth gathering families helping serve at the Winter Solstice today so I could head home. Thanks everyone! I greatly appreciate it!!!
(20) Watching Forrest Gump with with my Dad