(1) Talking to a dear friend on messenger from my previous congregation.
(2) That same friend telling me how hard it is to fill my shoes. (Made me feel good)
(3) A great dad who helped me out when I had to get my car fixed this week
(4) A great morning with the Family SS adults. I led the adult portion today.
(5) Getting a hug from one of my fave kiddos (Really they are all my faves!!)
(6) Being asked by a member of my new congregation to be a Mary Kay face model for her tomorrow night
(6) Texts from dear friends
(7) Having a warm home to come home too on this blizzardy day (Praying for those who have no place to go on a cold night like tonight)
(8) Being able to walk and not drive when weather is yucky!
(9) Leading worship–Preaching the Word
(10) Having a washer and dryer in my basement so I don’t have to scrounge for quarters when I want to do laundry
(11) Real mail (One had a note that said 2014 will be a blessing and great year for you! Believe it!!) I need to remember that and believe it!
(12) Cafe Caramel K Cups
(13) Saying hello to a neighbor for the first time
(14) A fixed car
(15) Looking forward to the week ahead