(1) Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse
(2) Fun trip with my sis
(3) Driving wildlife loop at Custer State Park and seeing lots of buffalo including baby buffalo.
(4) Getting to hug and see my dear friend MP.
(5) Storybook Island
(6) Bear Country
(7) Touring where they filmed Dances with Wolves.
(8) Swimming at the hotel
(9) Asking a little girl in the elevator about her stuffed tiger, she said “I call him kitty!”
(10) Reptile Gardens
(11) My water bottle with infuser
(12) A yummy Mexican meal
(13) Texting with MW
(14) Getting lots of Christmas shopping done with my sis on vacation.
(15) Armadillo’s Ice Cream Shoppe
(16) Visiting with a lady in the hot tub at our hotel.
(17) Sending postcards to our family
(18) Breakfast with a college friend I haven’t seen in ages and her little boy. So much fun!!
(19) McKenzie and Brandon’s wedding
(20) Supper and Lunch with my aunt and sis
(21) Shopping with my aunt and sis
(22) Ice cream on National Ice Cream Day
I would love to see Mount Rushmore someday. I am glad that you had a fun and relaxing vacation. Thank you for sharing your blessings this week. I hope you have a wonderful day! -Jolene
Mount Rushmore is awesome. Hope you have a wonderful day too!