(1) A much needed day off
(2) A beautiful walk outside
(3) An Easter card from a parishioner with gift cards to one of my fave places
(4) A great Confirmation class after six weeks off.
(5) CS giving me a ride to LCM board meeting.
(6) A fixed car
(7) Seeing baby Rhoda
(8) Baby snuggle time with Rhoda
(9) A drive with CT and hugs from her girls.
(10) Texting with my friend STM
(11) Voxing with TM, AH and MG
(12) Compliments on my sermon
(13) A nice PLN
(14) A great afternoon walk
(15) Country Fried Chicken from Blue Apron
(16) Hugs from one of my fave kiddos
(17) 60 plus degree weather on Sat
What a beautiful list of blessings, Tara! Thanks for sharing them. May God continue to bless you richly!
Thanks Gayl! It has been such a great practice for me. Puts a lot of things into perspective. May God continue to bless you richly too!
I always love reading your beautiful list of blessings! Sending hugs your way!