1. Name a woman author you very much love to read—There are too many to name! Jodi Picoult! But my favorite so far is Alison Arngrim who played Nellie Oleson on Little House on the Prairie. Her book called “Confessions of a Prairie Bitch” made me laugh, cry, etc!
2. Name a woman from the Bible with whom you would like to enjoy a nice long coffee talk–Hmmm I think it would be Mary!
3. Name a famous woman from history with whom you would like to have lunch—Mother Theresa
4. Name a living famous or infamous woman with whom you would like to go out to dinner—My momma! My wonderful women friends! Too many to name!
5. If you could be SuperWoman (o.k., I know you already ARE) what three special powers would you like to have? (1) That I could bring about peace to the world (2) That I could stop bullying the moment it started (3) That I could bring joy to all the world!