1) What is sneaking up on you, and what have you been thinking about? The Lent and Easter season is sneaking up on me. I’ve been thinking about life, family, friends!
2) What will you have for lunch today? Turkey Turnover that my colleague and his wife gave me last night. After I dropped some stuff off at their house for him.
3) If you were to get snowed in for two days, and you need to hunker down, what essentials and treats would you store up? I’d make sure my Kindle was loaded up with a good book. I would make sure I had baking goods. I like to bake when its cold out. Lots of yummy snacks and hot beverages; tea, apple cider, hot chocolate.
4) Tell me a story about one awesome thing you have experienced in the last couple of weeks. I used Ben Larson’s song Pierced Hands in my 7th Grade Confirmation class on Wed night. Little did I realize it was the 3rd anniversary of the day Ben’s family laid him to rest. I shared with his mom that I had used it. She wrote on my Fb wall and thanked me for using it. 🙂
5) What is your favorite office supply to splurge on? (now THAT is random, right?)
Post-It notes and fun colored Sharpies!