Jan from RevGalBlogPals writes, “Seeking is rejoicing. Rejoicing comes from the seeking, NOT the end of glory, heaven, enlightenment, or whatever. Seeking is the journey–RIGHT NOW” So for this Friday Five, list what you are seeking, whether it is trivial, profound, or ordinary–whatever you would like to share! List 5 and add a bonus if you feel like it!
1. I am seeking my Mr. Right. I know it will come in due time but Im so ready. And at 33 years of age, I have to admit that my biological clock is tick, tick, ticking away!
2. After I find my Mr. Right, I am seeking children; our family together!
3. I am seeking to find “real mail” in my mailbox. I love getting real mail!
4. I am seeking to spend time with friends that I miss dearly!
5. I am seeking to watch the new season of Glee!!
Most of the stuff I am seeking for these days doesn’t need to happen right away…not too profound…but probably more ordinary! Hope you all are good.