Revkjarla at RevGalBlogPals wrtites, “So, I don’t know about you, but I have had quite the scattered week. Sometimes, life is that way, right?
In the spirit of Scattered-ness, I offer you a scattery kind of Friday Five”:
1. I lose my keys all of the time. Even if they are in my hand, I still am looking for them. Sigh! What is something you chronically looking for, if anything? Hmmm…at 33 years old and as I watch all my friends getting married and starting their families, I would say I am chronically searching for my future husband!
2. What movie are you looking forward to watching sometime in the future? (me, the new Footloose!) I agree with Revkjarla, Im excited to see the new Footloose too.
3. What is one of your favorite comfort foods? (me, pizza. hands down). Any German food—-knoephla soup, dumplings, strudels, etc….its what Grandma always makes for my sister and I. A good American comfort food for me would be chili, meatloaf, pizza, etc.
4. Story time. Tell us a story of one your favorite people that has touched, blessed your life. This is such a hard question to answer because so many people have blessed my life’s journey. There are those that I went to seminary with, those that I worked at SuperAwesomeBibleCamp with, etc. But since I have to pick one, Ill start with one of my most recent blessings. This summer I attended the Lutheran Academy of the Rockies! IT WAS AWESOME! While there I met so many wonderful people. Dana and his wife sure are two people that I am so glad to have blessed my life. We hiked and talked and had many wonderful discussions. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I feel like I have known them much longer than I have! 🙂
5. What do you do to focus or calm or center yourself? (please, I need ideas!!!)Spend time with friends and family, praying, praying, praying, and writing!
BONUS: Share the first thing (or second thing) that comes to your mind after your read this! Thinking about my friend who got news of cancer this week. Continue prayers for her and her family!
Glad the Lutheran Academy was such a great experience!
ohh, prayers for your friend…
I enjoyed your play….I have had knoephla soup before, it's delish!
Prayers. All those foods sound interesting, but they're unknown by me.