This Friday Five seems so perfect. It has been a raiiiinnnny wet week. I feel like Ive been transported to the Pacific NW but I havent!
1. Are you prone to sleep challenges? Insomnia, snoring, allergies? Other sleep challenges? I’m definetely a snoring. One time at camp I was giving the chainsaw award because I snore like Im sawing logs. I wish I wasnt a snorer!
2. When you can’t sleep what do you do? Toss and turn? Get up and read? Play computer games? Usually toss and turn but if it gets really bad then Ill get up and turn on the tv or read.
3. When you do sleep do you remember your dreams? Or just snipets of them? I usually dont remember my dreams.
4. Can you share a funny or confusing dream you’ve had? Or a dream you have over and over? I cant think of one but a friend once dreamed that I was a superhero and saved everyone…that was a fun dream to hear about!
5. When you don’t sleep how do you get through the day? Lots of coffee? or a nap later in the day? coffee, maybe a nap later in the day
what a fun dream your friend had, a superhero!
Coffee seems to be the cure; too bad I don't drink it.