Anne at RevGalBlogPals writes, “I am always grateful for the prayers of others, but I am especially touched when someone asks, “How may I pray for you? During this season of fullness, how may we pray for each other?”
So how may we:
- Pray for you: It seems that the one thing I am always praying for is for God to bring Mr. Right into my life so that I can get married and start a family; two things that I yearn so deeply for. I wonder if and/or if it will ever happen to me. I know that it will happen in God’s timing and not my own but that is so often so hard to trust in. Prayers for me as I begin a new call are much appreciated too.
- Pray for someone you carry on your heart: There are many who I carry on my heart. There are my friends who are battling cancer. There are my friends and family who daily struggle with mental illness. There are my many friends whose relationships are struggling. I truly could keep typing..for there are so many that I carry on my heart. Today and lately my heart has been carrying my dear friend Mike who has been going through a divorce and living away from his daughter. He is such a blessing in my life. I pray for peace and so much more for him.
- Offer thanksgiving with you: My family finally being able to get their harvesting in. New life. New relationships. New jobs and so much more.
- Ask God’s blessing in your life, or
- Lift up anything else in your heart? There is so much I could lift up in the world. It seems the world is always so full of so much hatred, evil etc. I pray for God to show us his light especially in this season of Advent. I pray for peace, hope, love and so much more!
- And how can I pray for you?