1. Tell about your favorite outdoor play
There are so many games I love playing outdoors. One that totally reminds me of my childhood is “Anty I Over (Is that how you spell it?). Playing in the pool is the best. Volleyball, tag, etc in the pool are so much fun!
2. Tell about your favorite indoor play
Board Games! There is just something so much fun about playing board games. I love them all but the classics are the best…Clue, Scrabble, Scattegories, etc! Apples to Apples is one of my faves!!
3. Tell about a game you (or your friends) created. I must lead a pretty boring life because I cant think of any games that I or my friends created! 😛 Can you think of anything we’ve created friends?
4. Tell about a game that is new to you. There really aren’t many games that are new to me but I guess if I need to pick one it would be curling. I don’t know much about the sport of curling.
5. Tell how you would like to incorporate play into your workday. I try to incorporate play into my work when I can. I love the moments when I get to play with the kiddos. I wish I got more of those moments! 🙂