Only afterwards, do we realize that we have “found” something that we like–like a new way to look at something; a new (to me) author; a new song or hymn; a new food. Today share with us something that you like that seemed surprisingly “new” to you sometime in the near past. It could even be a RE-discovery.
Here is a list, but you can choose your own five items you would like to share! Please join us today in playing FF.
1. Author–Hmmm! I love reading. But one of my new favorites is definetely Richard Paul Evans. I recently finished the Walk series and it was so awesome. I love how down-to-earth his characters and stories are.
2. Shampoo– Sebestian Drench. My hairstylist told me about it and it is definetely on the spendier side. I love how well it works on my hair!
3. Food–Thai Food. I didn’t think I would like it but when I lived in F-M, I found out I really LOVED it. I have been missing Thai food. I recently tried a recent here and liked it. But there is another Thai restaurant here in town I havent tried yet but I have heard great things about it! Cant wait to try it!
4. Activity–Zumba! I love Zumba. But the Curves I attend didnt offer it in the summer months so we are getting going again. I havent been able to go yet but am already looking forward to next week.
5. Music–Old school Jars of Clay! Jars is my fave and I love going back and listening to their early stuff like Love Song for a Savior.
I am such a klutz when it comes to Zumba and they make it look so easy.