1) How do you amuse yourself when road construction blocks your travel? I usually sit and jam out to the radio but sometimes if I see a roadblock I turn around and go the other way. Around here its not so much construction blocks but trains.
2) Have you ever locked yourself out of your house? (And do you keep an extra key somewhere, just in case?) I honestly can say I have never locked myself out of my house…my car yes but never my car.
3) Have you ever cleared a hurdle? (And if you haven’t flown over a material hurdle, feel free to take this one metaphorically.) Im sure I have at some time in my life
4) What’s your approach to a mental block? Try something else
5) Suggest a caption for the picture above; there will be a prize for the funniest answer! Danger! Be Aware! Watch out for whats Ahead! Seminary classes are in session!
We have a lot of trains, too, and I have alternate routes ready!
Great caption! Although we sometimes have sort of long trains here, I’d sort of forgotten about them. In Salt Lake City the train chains could last forever, and needless to say, I’d almost never anticipated or planned an alternate route.
hey! On my way to ND this past weekend, there was lotsa construction. But, it was all good. I had good music and the excitement of a new experience to keep me going! The camp is pretty sweet, btw. I appreciated it.