Eight Random Facts
Here it is:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. My two first cousins and I are all girls born on the third of the month so when my sister was born, we thought for sure she was a boy. She broke the trend by being born on the 26th of a month. However her and our dad were born on the 26th of a month.
2. I alphabatize all of my cds. I also organize my books by height on my bookshelfs. It just makes sense to me that they fit better on the bookshelf that way.
3. My favorite color is yellow.
4. After working at camp, I wanted to learn guitar. While at seminary, I took guitar lessons and learned a few notes. However I think it’s a lost cause because I am not musically inclined. That is definetely not one of my gifts!
5. I am a published poet! (and hope to some day be a famous author)
6. I definetely prefer a manual transmission to an automatic.
7. I used to have the hugest crush on Noah Wylie!
8. I wish I could be on the show What Not To Wear. I am not a horrible dresser but am not the most fashion-forward. Stacey and Clinton could help me out so much. I do things that I know I shouldn’t do like wearing white socks with black pants and stuff. I’m getting better from watching their show. However still wish I could be on the show.
Lets see I’ll tag MissionBound, UrbanShocker7, Em-Ela, InnerDorothy, JaeBee, PastorsWifeToBe, Songbird, and HipChickMamma.