1) Would you rather be the host or the guest? I think I would definetely rather be the guest.
2) When you are hosting, do you clean everything up the minute the guests go home? Will you accept help with the dishes? I am a neat-freak or at least thats what most people say that I am so yeah Id probably clean up right away. And knowing me, I probably wouldnt accepted help.
3) If you had the wherewithal, and I guess I mean more than money, to throw a great theme party, what would the theme be? Definetely a Harry Potter themed party
4) What’s the worst time you ever had at a party? This is a hard one. I can’t really think of any party where I had a horrible time. Guess I’ve just been lucky in that aspect. There was the time I did buy my own bday cake but it turned out to be one of my best bdays ever!
5) And to end on a brighter note, what was the best? This is a tie. My mom and sister threw me a surprise sweet 16 party which I found out about but still pretended I didnt know. They invited all the girls in my class. It was super fun. And next was my first bday at seminary, I bought my own cake and we watched the movie Chocolat! After the movie, we all sat around eating cake, laughing, and having fun. At one point, we decided to eat the cake with our hands. I dont think I have ever laughed so hard in my life. It is one of the most memorable bdays ever! (Thanks to everyone who made it so special!)