Im up later than I usually am so figured why not fill out a meme while im at it. I was planning on heading to bed awhile ago but a good friend JG came online so we chatted. Hope you enjoy the meme. Let me know if you participate on your blog!
Two Names You Go By:
2. Tdawg, Tara Bear, T Diddy—these are just some of the nicknames I was given when I worked at Bible camp.
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. A yellow CCM tshirt
2. Pink Pajama pants
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
2. Unconditional love
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Write poetry
2. Hang out with friends and family
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To go on a Perkins run with some great friends
2. A nicer car
Two things you did last night:
2. Watched the Apprentice
Two things you ate today:
1. A bagel with veggie cream cheese
Two people you Last Talked To:
1. My mom
2. My grandma
This is sad! Im not sure if my mom counts though because I talk to her every day. Im a little saddened by the fact that none of my friends have called me. I know you all are busy though so no worries!
Two Things You’re doing tomorrow:
1. Working on a youth lock-in
2. Going to a church council meeting
Two longest car rides you’ve ever experienced:
1. Hmmm…I havent been on very many long car rides but if I had to pick some memorable ones. Id start first with a trip my seminary friends and I took to Milwaukee. We had so much fun hanging out etc. However the ride did get a little long. I remember trying to identify types of cows, playing car games, etc. I also remember driving back into Dbq and waiting for a long time because there was traffic jam due to an accident or something. I dont quite remember!
2. The second would be the trip my friend H and I took. We decided to go visit her internship site, and some of our family members. It was a good time. H drove the trip but I remember it being long. H was a good roadtripping partner though. We had such a blast!
Your two favorite beverages (right now):
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Crystal Light Sunrise
(and Im always a sucker for things like cappacinos, mochas, iced mochas, etc)