1. Think back to the time you left High School, what were your hopes visions and dreams for your life/ for the world? Wow…hard to believe I left high school ten years ago. Ten years ago, my dream was to go to college and get my journalism degree. I was hoping to start my own publishing company called Majestic Saviour Publishing. I also was hoping to become a famous author (which I still am dreaming about).
2. Have those hopes visions and dreams changed a lot, or are some of them still alive and kicking? (share one if you can) Some of my visions are the same but a lot of my visions have changed. My dream of becoming an author is still alive and kicking. I just love writing and want to share my stories with others. Since I went to college and worked at a paper, I realized something was missing and ended up at seminary and the rest is history.
3. Hebrews 11:1 ” Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. ” Comforting, challenging or frustrating? This can be so frustrating at times. Sometimes it is so much easier said than done. And I especially find this verse extremely frustrating as I am in a place where I sometimes find myself wondering if I am really called to this place.
4. If resources were unlimited, and you had free reign to pursue a vision what would it be?After looking at my previous answers you should already know the answer to this question. I would start my own christian publishing company. I also would help out the camp I worked at for almost seven summers. I also would help out Special Olympics. There would be so many things I would do if I had the unlimited resources to do so.
5. Finally with summer upon us- and not to make this too heavy- share your dream holiday….where, when and who with…This one is easy. I would share it with my super awesome friends from camp and seminary who I havent seen in forever. I miss hanging with them and enjoy each of them immensely. It wouldnt matter where we went as long as were able to go together.