1) Do you think of summer as a particularly good season for reading? Why or why not? I love summer for reading. I love sitting and soaking in the sun while reading a good book. There is just something about reading outside during the summertime whether it be on the porch, at a pork or at the pool.
2) Have you ever fallen asleep reading on the beach? Nope never on the beach!
3) Can you recall a favorite childhood book read in the summertime? Hmmm I cant think of one particular from the summertime but Ive always loved The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar or Good Night Moon or any of Max Lucado’s childrens books.
4) Do you have a favorite genre for light or relaxing reading? Im a fan of just about anything except sci-fi. I just cant get into sci-fi books for some reason!
5) What is the next book on your reading list? Im currently reading “That Distant Land” by Wendell Berry so maybe Ill read another Wendell Berry book but I dont really have any books on my reading list so do you have any ideas? Its always fun to see what others are reading!