(1) Since you’re a big reality TV fan… if you could be on one of those shows which one & why? So this is a hard one. As many of you know, I think I watch them because they make me laugh. I definetely wouldnt be on Idol since I really can’t carry a tune. I probably wouldnt be on Big Brother because Id be the emotional one and would probably be voted off right away. I guess if I had to chose, I would choose the Biggest Loser since I am currently trying to lose some weight. A very small part of me also thinks it would be fun to be on the Real World!
(2) If you had $5000.00 to donate to a small town (pop. 500 or less) what would you request the $ be set aside for? Coming from a small town of about 1000 people, I can relate to this question. I would ask that the money be used for education programs especially music, art, theatre, etc because they seem to be the first programs cut and are so beneficial to kids development etc.
(3) to you what is the best breakfast ever? (and yeah if coffee’s included… be specific!)Sadly I am not a big breafast person but when I do have breakfast, I love hashbrowns, French Toast, Honey Bunches of Oats or something along that line. I often enjoy a nice cup of tea or cappucino in the morning.
(4) so you’re throwing a theme party for good, good friends… what’s the theme? This one is easy. Since most of my friends are huge Harry Potter fans I would probably have a Harry Potter themed party. One time at seminary, some friends actually had a Harry themed party and it was so much fun so Id probably stick with that theme.
(5) yeah baby time for bling or not…money’s no object so what new wheels will you be seen cruising in? Since my current car is a 1986 Ford Tempo and has been deemed a “ghetto” car, anything at this current moment would be better but if I could pick anything, I think I would probably pick some cool hybrid car.
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”2. I will respond by posting five questions for you. I get to pick the questions.3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions
golly sorry i’m so late in gettin’ here… tried to post yesterday but blogger kept bootin’ me off!
anyhoo… wow if you win the big bucks come visit boonieville & build us an arts center for kids okay? and i’ll make you some french toast…deal?
Hey, this looks kinda fun. If you have time, I’ll play.
Hey. Thanks again for posting questions for me. I’m glad you got to do the ropes course. It was beautiful today for it. Anyway, see you later!