1. Do you enjoy a good fright? No not really. I scare easily just ask my friends!!!
2. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen? I have seen plenty of scary movies. One of the scariest to me was probably The Ring movies but also signs was pretty scary too. One time when some friends and I were watching signs, the phone rang for real at the same time it rang in the movie. I jumped pretty high. It scared the living daylights out of me!
3. Bobbing for apples: choose one and discuss:
a) Nothing scary about that! Good wholesome fun.
b) Are you *kidding* me?!? The germs, the germs!
I used to love to bob for apples when I was younger. Not sure how I feel about it know since there is lots of germs but part of me thinks there are probably worse things todays youth could be doing.
4. Real-life phobia: Not sure that I really have one! I just dont one to lose people I love!
5. Favorite “ghost story”: When I worked at camp, there was a story we used to tell the other staff. Now that I think about it, It really was a scary story.
And some bonus questions since I didnt do the Halloween Friday Five last year.
Fave Candy? Candy Corn and Pumpkin Candys, and of course Snickers bars
Worst Costume? Probably the time I was a sandwich and tied to pillows to myself with brown felt and stuff on the inside for the meat etc. Good idea at the time but didnt turn out to well…LOL! My fave was probably the time I went as static cling! I wore all black and stapled random pieces of clothing to myself…a sock, etc