It is Friday which is my day off and it is raining, which means that an outing to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park has been cancelled. So what to do, I am currently scanning the internet for possibilities. I think we will head into York to visit the Art Gallery.
How about you do you do on a rainy summers day?
1. At home? Usually I curl up with a nice book or a good movie!!!
2. In your local area? I might head to the mall to see a movie or go shopping at the mall or just go to a local coffee shop and meet up with a good friend.
3. If you are away on holiday? If Im at a hotel, I probably would go swimming. Maybe order in pizza. Read a book. Maybe even might take some time for writing.
4. Name a rainy day read. Actually whatever Im currently reading! 🙂
5. Is there a piece of music/ a poem/ story that cheers you up? There is so much that makes me feel better. The movie “Because of Winn Dixie” always makes me smile! Jars of Clay Love Song for a Savior is my feel good song too!
Bonus: post a rainy day photo! One of my favorite photos after a nice ND rain!