1. True or False: You can wear white shoes after Labor Day*. (Please explain to me why!) Hmmm! I really haven’t paid that close of attention to this fashion trend. But really how many people wear white shoes anymore?
2. If “the dog days” are in August, when are “the cat days”? I guess maybe July.
3. Share a memory from your life of going back to school.
School shopping; new clothes, backpacks, school supplies etc. It was always fun to go shopping in the big city with my mom, dad, and sister. Eating at a nice restaurant and fun shopping!
4. My dad had a rhyme he used to tell us: “I eat my peas with honey; I’ve done it all my life. It makes the peas taste funny, but it keeps them on my knife!” What’s the strangest use for honey you’ve ever heard of? Peanut butter and honey sandwiches. I also like honey in my tea.
5. Post a picture from this summer that shows us one of your favorite memories. Oh I have so many fun memories from the summer; time in my fave Colorado, ND state fair fun and lots of outside fun.
BONUS: Summer gardens! Got one? What are you growing? I don’t have a garden but my Grandma does! She supplies me quite well when I go home. I love garden veggies; tomatoes, cucumbers, peas and so much more!!