1. “It’s my party and I’ll [blank] if I want to…”Favorite way to celebrate your birthday (dinner with family? party with friends? a day in solitude?) My fave way to celebrate my bday is to just be with family and friends. I dont care what we are doing just as long as my friends and family are there to share in the day!
2. “You say it’s your birthday… it’s my birthday too, yeah…” Do you share your birthday with someone famous? (Click here to find out!) Actually I do with several. I share my birthday with Olympic medalist Shaun White (Snowboarder). I also share my bday with Charlie Sheen and Alan Ladd.
3. “Lordy Lordy look who’s forty…”Milestone birthdays: a) just like any other birthday–they’re just numbers, people.b) a good opportunity to look back/take stockc) enjoy the black balloons–I’ll be hiding under a pile of coats until the day is overd) some combination of the above, or something else entirely. I guess for me its a good opportunity to look back and see how far Ive come in my life.
4. “Happy birthday, dear… Customer…”Have you ever been sung to in a restaurant? Fun or cringe-worthy? I dont think I’ve been sung to it in a restuarant. However I definetely do remember being sung to in the cafeteria at seminary by some friends. It was definetely fun and not cringe-worthy.
5. “Take my birthday–please”Tell me one advantage and one disadvantage about your particular birthday (e.g. birthday in the summer–never had to go to school; birthday near Christmas–the dreaded joint presents)EDITED TO ADD: This could also simply be something you like/dislike about your birthday (e.g. I like sharing a birthday with my best friend, etc.).
I love that my bday sometimes falls on Labor Day and I didnt have to go to school. A disadvantage is that because it usually falls on Labor Day weekend, people usually already have plans!